SLRC offers a variety of professional development opportunities for librarians in Maryland, including online courses, in-person training, and conferences.
- The SLRC conference, offered each spring and fall. Librarians from across the state visit the Central Library in Baltimore City to learn about all the resources, services, and expertise available to them through SLRC.
- SLRC librarians present many of the sessions of the Library Associate Training Institute (LATI).
- SLRC offers webinars on a variety of subjects using Blackboard Collaborate as the delivery platform. Designed to cover topics of interest to librarians throughout Maryland, the one-hour webinars are each worth 1 CE credit.
- Get your feet wet at the First Annual Statewide Storytelling Conference on Tuesday, June 14, 2016.
- Moodle Courses, available online for study at the student's own pace.
- LATI Training: O*NET is a video tutorial demonstrating a useful tool for aiding job seekers.