Digital Reproductions and Permission to Publish
The State Library Resource Center offers rights and permission services to many of the materials in its collections.
Requesting Permission to Publish
Step 1: Mail, email, or fax a completed Image Request Form (PDF) to the Special Collections Department.
Step 2: You will receive a permission form and invoice that includes any relevant fees and the Library's Conditions for Use (PDF).
- Signing and returning this form indicates that you agree to follow the Enoch Pratt Free Library’s Conditions for Use.
- Payment of all applicable fees must be received before orders are processed.
- Checks and money orders are to be made out to Enoch Pratt Free Library.
Step 3: Turnaround time for original scanning or digital photography is 2-4 weeks from receipt of prepayment, for orders of pre-digitized images it is 1-2 weeks.
- The standard image provided is a 600 ppi TIF file; however resolutions may vary depending on the size of the original. Resolution will never be less than 300 ppi.
- Delivery will be made by email or FTP transfer at no additional cost. CD/DVDs sent through regular mail will require an additional fee.
If at any time you need help with this process, you can call the Special Collections Department at 443-984-2451.